2022 RNID-FPA Translational Research Grant
For the fourth time, RNID and Fondation Pour l'Audition (FPA) are partnering to co-fund translational hearing research. The RNID-FPA Translational Grant aims to support and accelerate the translation of research discoveries into potential new treatments to protect and regenerate hearing and/or silence tinnitus.
Scope: We request translational research proposals that will advance the development of small molecule, gene or cell-based therapeutics for the treatment of hearing disorders, including tinnitus. We will fund projects at both academic institutions and small/medium enterprises in any country.
We want to support:
- research with a strong commercial potential that is likely to attract follow-on funding at the conclusion of the grant
- studies that will facilitate and enable the progression of promising basic research towards testing in clinical trials.
Summary of grant
- Expression of Interest deadline: Friday 8 April 2022
- Full application deadline (by invitation only): Friday 10 June 2022
- Funding decision: December 2022
- Duration: up to 3 years
- Value: up to £100,000 per year
- Applicants may be from any university, research institute or small-medium enterprise in any country
Find out more and apply: https://rnid.org.uk/hearing-research/im-a-researcher-looking-for-funding/translational-grant/