University of Oldenburg
For the full ad, including information on how to apply, please see https://uol.de/stellen?stelle=68778
Postdoctoral researcher (m/f/d)
in the “Cochlear and Auditory Brainstem Physiology” Division of Prof. Christine Köppl, Department for Neuroscience, School of Medicine and Health Sciences. We offer an attractive work environment with excellent facilities. The work is part of a larger team effort in the cluster of excellence Hearing4all (http://hearing4all.eu/EN/), an interdisciplinary cluster jointly run by the University of Oldenburg, Hannover Medical School and Leibniz University Hannover.
The position is available from October 1st, 2022 until December 31th, 2025 and suitable for part-time work.
Our lab is broadly interested in hearing: its anatomy, physiology, development and evolution. The research area for which we seek a new postdoc is focused on age-related hearing problems.
We seek a highly motivated candidate with
- an academic university degree (Master or equivalent) in biology, neuroscience or related fields
- the ability to carry out independent research, evidenced by a high-quality PhD and a good publication record
- profound experience with recording neural activity, including single-unit recordings, and ideally in the lower auditory pathway
- profound experience in data analysis, preferably using Matlab
- experience in immunohistochemistry is a bonus
To apply for this job please visit uol.de.