Assistant/Associate/Full Level Professor in Otology/Neurotology University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
The University of California, San Francisco is seeking an academic Otologist/Neurologist to join an established and renowned practice at UCSF. The Division of Otology/Neurotology is renowned for cochlear implant research, work in central auditory processing, and other clinically relevant research, including outcomes research. This division is enhanced by two endowed Regent’s laboratories: The Coleman Laboratory and the Epstein Laboratory. Research collaboration is a hallmark of UCSF and as such basic science or clinical research can be supported in this position.
We seek a team member at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level.
- MD degree or equivalent degree.
- Completed accredited residency program in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Completed Fellowship training in Otology/Neurotology by the time of hire.
- The successful candidate is expected to obtain a California medical license by the time of hire.
- Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
Please apply online at https://apptrkr.com/2983692.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.