We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join our team, lead discovery and development for some of the most challenging and high impact genetic diseases, and bring our preclinical programs to the next level.
- Drive basic research towards the clinic, executing on aggressive timelines
- Independently design, execute and analyze experiments
- Communicate findings and implications to senior leadership and help drive overall preclinical strategy
- Use a variety of biochemical, cellular, genetic, and pharmacological techniques to advance multiple candidates from discovery research to clinical development
education, experience & skills requirements
- Ph.D., MD, or Ph.D./MD degree and expertise in a relevant scientific field (e.g., neuroscience, molecular biology, chemical biology) with at least two years of postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrated record of achievement as evidenced by first-author publications in top tier journals, grants, scholarships, or awards
- Experience with a wide range of molecular and cellular biology techniques, including cell and biochemical-based functional assay development, immunohistochemistry, ELISA, Western blot, qPCR, RT-PCR, and RNA-seq
- Preferably (but not required) have exposure to nucleic acid modalities (modification chemistries, sequence selection, and mechanism of action), induced pluripotent stem cells (generation and validation, maintenance, and differentiation), and microscopy (confocal, high content screening, etc.)
what we offer
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
To apply for this job please visit bridgebio.com.