Clinical Audiology Faculty Position – Utah State University
Position Summary: The Department of Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education at Utah State University invites applications for a full-time, nine-month academic year term appointment in Audiology (AUD) at the Clinical Assistant Professor level beginning August 2022. The successful candidate will be a member of the AUD Clinical Education Program team, supervise graduate students in clinical service delivery, and provide direct services in the Audiology Clinic. Review of applicants will begin December 1, 2021, and continue until the position is filled.
- Provide clinical education and student supervision using evidence-based best practices in the USU Hearing and Balance, Pediatric Audiology and Cochlear Implant Clinics.
- Provide comprehensive direct-to-consumer audiology services.
- Model and mentor graduate students in the implementation of interprofessional practice, person-centered care, and strategic practice management
- Teach academic coursework.
- As a member of the Clinical Education team, coordinate and manage practicum assignments and external practicum placements, maintain and implement current evidence-based clinical protocols, assure compliance with clinic policies and procedures, and maintain clinical records as required by CAA program accreditation
- Provide service to department, university, community, state, and profession
Along with your on-line application, please attach:
· A cover letter that addresses the position responsibilities and qualifications
· A curriculum vita
· Three professional references
Inquiries may be directed to the committee chair, Brittan Barker (435 797-0434 or email@example.com).
To view this job or apply please visit: https://careers-usu.icims.com/jobs/intro, Job id: 2021-4378
To apply for this job please visit careers-usu.icims.com.