Cook Children’s Health Care System
Outstanding 2022 Pediatric Otolaryngology Opening
CareerPhysician, the thought leader in executive search for US child health organizations, is pleased to announce the inception of a national search for outstanding candidates for Cook Children’s Health Care System in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The explosive population growth of North Texas has led the Pediatric Otolaryngology practice into a phase of expansion that will encompass the addition of key clinical programs and additional surgical faculty.
Cook Children’s is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized pediatric health care organization comprised of a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health company, Pediatric Surgery Center, Health Plan and Health Foundation. Cook Children’s Medical Center is a freestanding 443-bed quaternary care pediatric hospital that is consistently ranked by US News and World Report. The integrated system has more than 60 primary and specialty care offices throughout North and West Texas, serving a 23-county referral network. The Cook Children’s Physician Network is the largest pediatric multi-specialty physician group in its service area with over 600 employed specialty and primary care providers.
- Seeking candidates completing fellowship training in 2022 or those practicing surgeons open to a transition in calendar year 2022.
- Join a thriving Pediatric Otolaryngology surgical practice supported by the more than 300 referring physician members of the Cook Children’s Physician Network.
- Opportunities for both a comprehensive surgical practice as well as the ability to develop multidisciplinary subspecialty program according to your interests.
- Join a young, vibrant, supportive physician staff who are well established and well respected in the community.
- Broad pediatric sub-specialty platform with 35 programmatic departments represented and 40 outpatient primary care clinics in the Cook Children’s provider network.
- Clinical research in your areas of interest is encouraged and supported through the CCMC IRB and grant writing office, but not required.
- Highly competitive base salary and productivity incentive program and sign on bonus available for available qualified candidates.
- Robust benefits package, no state income tax, and a strong economy in one of the fastest growing areas of the United States.
- For a virtual tour of the Ear Nose & Throat Center please click here: https://cookchildrens.org/ear-nose-throat/tour/
For more details about this exciting opportunity, or if you would like to recommend an individual(s) who exemplifies the qualities we are seeking in a candidate, please contact Marcel Barbey at email@example.com, or at 817-707-9034. All interactions will remain confidential, and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
Cook Children’s Health Care System is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org