Senior Researcher (molecular & cell biology- inner ear)
Looking for an exciting new project?
Are you a molecular or cell biologist looking for a new challenge?
Do you feel you have outgrown your current job, or that you are ready for a change?
Would you like to work in a small company that truly values your contributions?Does the Mediterranean lifestyle attract you?
Why do we ask?
SpliceBio is looking for a scientist with experience in molecular or cell biology to work at a new laboratory opening in Barcelona, Spain.
Who are SpliceBio?
SpliceBio is a biotechnology company based in Barcelona’s Science Park. They specialise in developing new gene therapies through protein splicing.
Who are you?
- You have a background in molecular or cellular biology.
- You have experience of working on the inner ear.
- Or you have experience in DNA libraries.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What can SpliceBio offer you?
- The position of Senior Researcher.
- The possibility of becoming a Project Manager.
- A new laboratory, one of only two of its kind in Spain.
- An open-minded work environment where everybody’s opinion counts.
- Flexibility on timetables and holidays.
Still not convinced?
Barcelona is a dynamic and cosmopolitan Mediterranean city. It is frequently ranked as one of the world’s top ten cities to live and work in. Among numerous attractions, it offers:
- diverse cultural opportunities
- top biotech ecosystem
- some of the best research institutes in Southern Europe
- plenty of great restaurants and bars
- the sea and Mediterranean beaches in summer
- good transport connections with other major Spanish cities, southern France and the Balearic Islands.
Interested? If this sounds interesting to you, please send us a cover letter and a resume to https://talentocientifico.com/splicebio-jobs-for-senior-researchers/
If you want to talk with us first about this position and your professional plans, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit talentocientifico.com.