Instructor/Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – General Otolaryngology Surgeon Position
The University of California, San Francisco Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery is seeking a full time academic General Otolaryngologist to join our faculty. Our growing department has a need for an additional of a faculty member at the level of Instructor, Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor. This is an unique opportunity to further develop a robust practice in all aspects of the head and neck at a world class quaternary care center that draws patients from throughout the greater Bay Area and California. Research collaboration is a hallmark of UCSF and basic science or clinical research may be supported in this position.
- The successful candidate is expected to obtain a California medical license.
- MD degree or equivalent degree.
- Completed an accredited residency program in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- All requirements must be met by the start date.
- Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
- Interested candidates should possess a strong commitment to clinical practice and resident education.
Please apply online with your CV, Cover Letter, Statement of Contributions to Diversity, Statement of Teaching, Statement of Research, and Three Reference Contacts at https://apptrkr.com/4795848.
The posted UC salary scales set the minimum pay determined by rank and step at appointment. See [Table 5](https://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/2023-24/oct-2023-acad-salary-scales/t5-summary.pdf). The minimum base salary range for this position is $123,500 – $377,200. This position includes membership in the [health sciences compensation plan](https://ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-670.pdf which provides for eligibility for additional compensation.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.