ARO Speaker bureau
The ARO Speaker's Bureau is a searchable database of volunteers who are willing to inform and interact with the public about ARO-related research topics. Topics of discussion include
- Hearing and music perception
- Speech and language
- Causes and consequences of hearing loss
- Our noisy environment – how it impacts us, and what to do about it
- Hearing and communication in animals
- Hearing restoration – cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Hearing restoration – research on future treatments
- Balance – how do we maintain balance, and what happens when we don’t?
- Balance restoration – current therapies
- Balance restoration - research on future treatments
Looking for a speaker for your next event?
Let us know!
How do I volunteer?
Please complete the following survey and let us know your interest in joining
How do I request a speaker? Please complete the following survey and share a bit about your event