The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders in the Faculty of Social Welfare & Health Sciences at the University of Haifa is pleased to invite applicants for an open-rank tenure-track faculty position, with a flexible starting date. Primary criteria are excellence in research and teaching at the BA and graduate levels. Candidates from all areas of specialization are encouraged to apply.
- A PhD in Communication Sciences and Disorders or a related field.
- A license from the Israeli Ministry of Health to practice audiology/speech-language therapy. Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience.
- A solid publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
- Active participation in international conferences.
- Completed post doc studies; preference will be given to applicants who completed their post doc abroad.
- Academic teaching experience and the ability to teach in Hebrew.
- Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate a record of obtaining external funding.
Applicants are requested to submit the following information:
- Letter of application.
- Detailed CV including list of publications and teaching experience. Please send your CV in English according to the CV format in the website of the Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences of the University of Haifa http://hw.haifa.ac.il/facultystaff/faculty-academic-staff-info (link will be corrected).
- Three selected publications.
- Research statement. The statement should describe the candidate’s 5-year research goals.
- A teaching statement describing potential teaching areas and approaches to teaching and mentoring.
- Three names of faculty members who have agreed to write letters of recommendation, including: full address, telephone, and e-mail address.
- Teaching surveys (if available).
The information should be sent by E-mail to Miri Mualem email@example.com
For informal inquiries please email Dr. Rama Novogrodsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rank is open according to the candidate’s qualifications.
The job offer is conditional on the approval of the university rector
The University is not obliged to choose one of the applicants.
This posting is directed to women and men alike.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com