The Simmons laboratory, housed within the College of Arts & Sciences, Department of Biology (www.baylor.edu/biology), is looking to hire a Postdoctoral Research Associate – Molecular Mechanisms of Hearing Loss.
What You Will Do
- Assist scientific director in planning and organizing research.
- Perform experiments involving animal and/or cell culture models.
- Perform descriptive and multivariable statistical analysis of research results.
- Prepares scientific articles for publication; works with scientists on externally funded research proposals.
- Maintain current knowledge regarding animal training/certifications for laboratory work and animal care and use.
- Present publications and research results at conferences and symposiums.
- Attend training as required for job.
- Work on other projects assigned by the PI.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to support Baylor’s mission
- Ability to comply with University policies
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family’s wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more, go to Baylor Benefits & Advantages.
Explore & Engage
To apply for this job please visit ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.