University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join our established clinic in Emeryville, CA.
- Seeking a general Otolaryngologist to work alongside two (2) general Otolaryngologists
- Community-based practice model with access to specialists and an opportunity to work closely with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
- Candidates must be proficient with general ENT
- Clinicians see an average of 24 patients a day
- Call Schedule – 1:3
- Large referral base from in-network primary care physicians
- Laboratory, Radiology Services, CT, MRI, Dedicated OR, Audiologists, and other ancillary support available onsite
- Diverse patient population
Why Practice With UMP?
- Competitive compensation package
- 2-year base salary guarantee: up to $400,000 annually
- Quarterly wRVU Productivity Incentive Bonus (based on productivity)
- Up to 10% annual performance incentives
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Robust benefits package
- Annual 401k Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing contributions
- PTO plan includes paid Holidays, Extended Sick Leave
- CME allowance, compensated out-of-office time for CME activities
- Multiple health plan options including $0 premium option for self and family
- Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- Full malpractice coverage includes Prior Acts coverage, if applicable
- Monthly gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Physician-led, physician-managed multispecialty Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- EPIC Electronic Medical Records
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UMPCareers@stanfordhealthcare.org
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.