The Association for Research in Otolaryngology is an international association of scientists and physicians dedicated to scientific exploration among all of the disciplines in the field of otolaryngology. Research efforts involve the ear, nose, head, neck and related functions including hearing, balance, speech, taste and smell among others. A wide range of scientific approaches is represented including biochemical, physiological, behavioral, developmental, and evolutionary.
ARO is going to look a little bit different this year, but we have a plan for how to translate the best parts of ARO to a virtual platform! Click here to view how we plan to translate the ARO meeting to a virtual format.
Interested in learning more about the opportunities available to a virtual exhibitor? Click the button below for the full virtual meeting prospectus. For more information and to ask questions, please contact the Executive Office at email@example.com.
Over 1,200 attendees explore the Exhibit Halls at the ARO MidWinter Meeting looking for technologies and products related to the field of otolaryngology. ARO attendees are looking for:
- Computer systems and software data acquisition
- Sound measurement and sound synthesis
- Optical instrumentation and computer imaging systems
- Neuroanatomical supplies and equipment companies
- Molecular Biology supplies
- Histology/Histopathology/Histochemistry supplies
- Biochemical supplies
- Genetics supplies
- Cochlear implants
- Electrophysiology manufacturers
- Laboratory supplies
- Surgical tools
- Microscopy equipment
- Noise protection
- Neurophysiology hardware
- Biological reagents
- Generate leads in days that result in partnerships for years
- Meet your target audience face-to-face in an inclusive virtual format
- Build recognition of your company name and products
- Increase brand awareness and market share
- Educate customers, prospects, and press about your latest innovations
- Opportunity to hold meetings with clients and peers saving expense of traveling nationwide
Past Exhibitors: Browse/Rotating Advertisement: Sponsorships: Acknowledgements: Contributions for Travel Award Funding by the Don Henderson Travel Award Fund
Etymotic Research, Inc.
Intelligent Hearing Systems
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
American Hearing Research
Thieme Medical Records
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
Cochlear Americas and Cochlear Limited
Dongsan Co., Ltd.
Hearing Research (Elsevier)
Knowles Hearing Center
Grant from NIH/NIDCD
Contributions for Travel Award Funding by the Don Henderson Travel Award Fund